Lead Geospatial Breakthroughs
in Public Health
Specialize in GeoHealth
USC’s online Master of Public Health (MPH) track in GeoHealth is the first of its kind,
offering you an exclusive opportunity to:
- Develop your leadership skills as a spatially-enabled health professional.
- Explore how geographical contexts shape health outcomes, trends and inequalities.
- Discover why public health increasingly relies on spatial sciences.
- Take coursework offered by the top-ranked USC Keck School of Medicine and
Spatial Sciences Institute.
- Attend classes completely online and graduate in as few as 2 years.