The University of Southern California offers a Master of Public Health online program that does more than elevate your core competencies in the field. It immerses you in cutting-edge, real-world research and projects local to your community — and around the world.
Choose a concentration in GeoHealth and you can:
- Explore how geographical context shapes health outcomes, trends and inequalities.
- Gain a thorough understanding of modern technologies like GIS and remote sensing.
- Effectively address health challenges which may span from mapping emerging outbreaks like Zika to ensuring safe drinking water.
- Prepare for positions in NGOs, government health agencies and research institutions.
Study and network with public health thought leaders and spatial science experts. Get involved in cutting-edge research and practice that shapes your community and those around the world.
Why choose USC MPH?
- 100% online
- Graduate in as little as one year
- Learn from internationally renowned public health thought leaders
- Study the impact of recent public health issues, policy and procedures
- Develop hands-on experience with a public health agency through a practicum
- Experience faculty-led trips (Costa Rica, Geneva, Panama)
Choose from 6 specialized concentrations
- Biostatistics & Epidemiology
- Community Health Promotion
- Global Health
- Health Services and Policy
- Generalist (customizable for students with advanced graduate degrees)