One of the greatest challenges our society faces is protecting the health and welfare of all people worldwide. As the COVID-19 pandemic illustrated, health-related issues are often not confined to one person or geographic region. They affect all of us. What starts out impacting one community can have global repercussions.
That’s why the need for visionary public health experts is so critical. From local officials to international policymakers, these professionals play a vital role in ensuring the well-being of our communities and making it possible for our society to grow and prosper.
A Master of Public Health (MPH) from the University of Southern California can prepare you to be one of these difference makers.
We offer six concentrations allowing you to customize your studies in the area where you hope to make the greatest impact.
- Biostatistics and Epidemiology
- Community Health Promotion
- Global Health
- Health Services and Policy
Read on to discover more about the many career options you can pursue when you earn a public health degree from USC.
Industries employing graduates
of our program include:
- General medical and surgical hospitals
- Colleges, universities and professional schools
- Offices of physicians
- Insurance carriers
- Executive, legislative and other general government support
- Scientific research and development services
- Pharmaceutical manufacturers
- Legal services
- Navigational, measuring, electromedical and control instruments manufacturing
- National security and international affairs
- Nonprofit agencies
- Outpatient clinics
Some of the top employers of
USC Master of Public Health alumni are:
- Kaiser Permanente
- University of Southern California
- Los Angeles County Department of Public Health
- Keck Medicine of USC
- Stanford University
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- University of California San Francisco
- AltaMed Health Services
- Anthem Blue Cross
Explore Your Options with
an Online Master of Public Health
If you aspire to make a meaningful impact on population health — in your community or around the globe —
earning your Master of Public Health online can be your next step toward achieving this goal.